杨丰庆，教授/博士生导师。2009年毕业于澳门大学，获博士学位（生物医药）。2003年毕业于中国药科大学，获学士学位（中药学）。在SCI收录期刊上发表论文140余篇（h-index 28），参与编写外文专著3本，教材3本。ORCID iD: 0000-0002-9300-5710。ResearcherID: D-4457-2011。
Prof. Dr. Feng-Qing Yang graduated from the China Pharmaceutical University, and he obtained the MD and PhD degrees from the University of Macau. He has been a professor of the School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering at the Chongqing University since 2014. ORCID iD: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9300-5710.
Email：firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. Tel：13617650637
Research interests: enzyme immobilizations and applications, chromatographic analysis, spectroscopic analysis and sample pretreatment techniques, screening and evaluation of active components of natural products.
1. C. Y. Zhang, T. Q. Chai, G. Y. Chen, W. Y. Zhang, H. Zhang*, F. Q. Yang*, Investigation on the peroxidase-mimic activity of adenine phosphate and its applications. Microchemical Journal, 2022, 173: 106992.
2. S. J. Yin, X. Wang, H. Jiang, M. Lu, F. Q. Yang*, Preparation of yolk-shell structure NH2-MIL-125 magnetic nanoparticles for the selective extraction of nucleotides. Microchimica Acta, 2021, 188: 419.
3. M. Lu, H. Zhang, X. Wang, H. Jiang, G. Hu*, F. Q. Yang*, Preparation of phytic acid modified α-Glucosidase/Cu3(PO4)2·3H2O hybrid nanoflower and its application. Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 2021, 146: 109776.
4. H. Jiang, S. J. Yin, X. Wang, M. Lu, H. Zhang, F. Q. Yang*, Preparation of covalently bonded liposome capillary column and its application in evaluation of drug membrane permeability. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2021, 209: 114513.
5. C. Y. Zhang, H. Zhang*, F. Q. Yang*, Enhanced peroxidase-like activity of copper phosphate modified by hydrophilic phytic-acid and its application in colorimetric detection of hydrogen peroxide, Microchemical Journal, 2021, 168: 106489.
6. H. Zhang, F. Q. Yang*, Equipment-free quantitative determination of urea based on paper-based sensor via urease-mediated chitosan viscosity change. Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 2021, 148: 109830.
7. S. J. Yin, X. Wang, H. Jiang, M. Lu, X. Zhou, L. X. Li*, F. Q. Yang*, Preparation of magnetic yolk-shell structured metal-organic framework material and its application in pharmacokinetics study of alkaloids. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2021, 413: 6987-6999.
8. H. Zhang, G. Y. Chen, Z. M. Qian, W. J. Li,; C. H. Li, Y. J. Hu*, F. Q. Yang*, A portable personal glucose meter method for enzyme activity detection and inhibitory activity evaluation based on alkaline phosphatase-mediated reaction. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2021, 413: 2457-2466.
9. S. J. Yin, C. P. Zhao, H. Jiang, M. Lu, Y. Wang, H. Chen, F. Q. Yang*, Preparation of amino-functionalized covalent organic framework modified Fe3O4 nanoparticles for the selective enrichment of flavonoid glycosides. Microchemical Journal, 2021, 164: 105990.
10. G. Y. Chen, H. Zhang*, F. Q. Yang*, A simple and portable method for β-Glucosidase activity assay and its inhibitor screening based on a personal glucose meter. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2021, 1142: 19-27.